Link Search Menu Expand Document

Can I resubmit the filing documents for previous periods after making changes on SimplePay?

If you make changes on the system that have an impact on finalised filing documents, the system will automatically generate a new EMP201, EMP501 or UIF Declaration, which can be submitted. Alternatively, you can resubmit via eFiling/e@syFile. Note that if the specific filing period has closed, you may be liable for late submission penalties, of which SARS will inform you.

Refer to the EMP201 page for more information.