After several requests for integration with other systems, we are happy to announce that we have built a SimplePay API!
If you’re a non-technical person, just think of an API as a way for other systems to talk to our system. For example, an HR system that wants to sync employee info to payroll, or a time and attendance system that wants to automatically send hours worked through, can do this via an API. If you’ve ever wished SimplePay could integrate with another HR or time and attendance system in this way, get in touch with them and tell them about our API.
If you are a developer and have been interested in SimplePay integrating with your system, take a look at our Developers page.
Our API allows you to:
- Obtain information about the company and all employees, pay points and pay frequencies within the company.
- Create, update and delete employees.
- Access payslips for employees.
- Create or view calculations on a payslip.
- Access monthly reports, such as a Transaction History Report.
- Record leave and obtain leave balances.
We hope that you are excited about the launch of our API. We’re just getting started, so be sure to let us know what functionality you’d like to see in the API in future.