Our blog post today draws your attention to our new FAQ, based on the UIF’s TERS update letters from 15 and 18 December 2020. As TERS draws to a close, these letters, and therefore our FAQs, provide information relevant to the 16 September to 15 October application period. They also cover information on correcting earlier periods’ applications, yet to be accepted and / or processed.
You can find our FAQs on this help site page. The FAQs are:
- I’m waiting for my application to be processed, when will this be completed?
- The CSV that I used resulted in no employees appearing on the TERS portal. What can I do?
- What are discrepancies in relation to my application and how might they be caused?
- I have an error relating to integration with the TERS financial system. What does it mean?
- How can I get each individual employee’s refund amount recorded on the TERS system?
- When will the UIF be closing for the festive period?
We hope that the FAQ proves useful. If you have any questions on how the above information relates to SimplePay, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
Equally, if you are not yet a client of SimplePay but would like to be, why not check out our website? Or, better yet, try out our service for free with our 30-day trial, get acquainted with our user-friendly service by reading our getting started page, or take our free online course.
Keep well and stay safe.