COVID-19 (Archived) > COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) > Who do I contact for assistance with UIF and / or TERS?

There are a few different options for contacting the relevant people at the Department of Labour:

You are using the help system of SimplePay, a payroll system that simplifies the payroll process. Designed just for South Africa, it's a fully online solution. Read more.