By default, all account owners and full access users will receive an invoice via email (unless the full access user has been removed from the billing list on the Billing Preferences page). These invoices are sent monthly or annually, depending on your billing method.
You can also opt to receive a statement attached to the emailed invoice. To set this up:
- Go to the Profile icon > Billing > Billing Preferences.
- Click the checkbox Attach statement to emailed invoice.
- Click Save.
You can view your current or historic invoices and statement at any time as follows:
- Go to the Profile icon > Billing > Billing Overview.
- Under the Statement heading, click on View Statement next to Current Balance to see a PDF version of your statement or Excel export to download an Excel version of your statement.
- You will also be able to specify a Date Range, you can do so either by typing in the start and end dates or by selecting them from the calendar. When selecting dates from the calendar, please ensure that you click a specific day after selecting a month or year.
- Click on View PDF or View Excel once you have specified a date range.
- For invoices, navigate to the Invoice History heading and then click on View next to the invoice number that you wish to view.